January 12, 2010

Crazy about details

Here I am with the first post of the New Year ... Hope all of you had a
great time over the holidays! For me it was a big surprise to come home to find London under the snow after having had very good weather during our short break in Italy.
The photos of this post are all about the sorts of details I like to snap during a Wedding day. I like to take time to get these just right because they really tell us a lot about all the effort that couples put into making their wedding as creative and unique as possible.
As an Italian I am always in awe at the beauty of the British wedding cakes. I always wonder how they can build this curious tower of sweetness which truly seems a work of art. Take a look at the cakes of Robin Campbell (Cakes by Robin and London Cake) and I bet you'll be amazed like me!
Here are some of my favourite details from 2009.