February 17, 2010

Hilarious wedding moments

January and February have been two great months! I've been busy attending conventions and seminars to get the latest news in the industry, plus working on updating the website and meeting lots of couples who are getting married this year.
I'm looking forward to photographing a lovely wedding in Italy and another gorgeous couple's wedding next year in Italy too ... so watch this space! I love Italian weddings for many reasons... as a photographer I'm intrigued by the outstanding locations couples choose for their day, and as an Italian I'd have to say that I just love the food at the venues :). That said, the thing I miss most from the British weddings are those hilarious moments during the speeches -- it's something that the Italians don't do. We just don't use the tradition in Italy, which is such a pity
since having seen lots here in Britain I think that they play such an important part in the wedding day, whether they are the cheeky funny speech by the best man or the intense and emotional speech from the groom.
Well ... here are few of my faves!